Re: [VE][108] embed and flash content in HTML

Hello Julian,

On Oct 5, 2006, at 22:28 , Julian wrote:

> I am currently learning how to validate documents and have managed
> to correct 18 errors on my index page, now the remaining ones are a
> bit of a mystery to me I have tried to see on you forums but cannot
> find the root of the problem, now this code was generated by flash,
> and I inserted this in dreamweaver the standard way.

> <embed src="Images/untitled.swf" width="768" height="421"
> loop="false" q

Unfortunately <embed> is not in any standardized version of HTML. If
you want to use standard markup for flash however, there are a number
of techniques. The following is a rather popular option:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay

Hope this helps.
--
olivier