Re: Bug in the HTML Validator

> Reading this forum I am struck by the number of times a "bug in the HTML
>   Validator" is reported and the number of times what is meant is a 'bug
> in my understanding of the HTML standards or the english language.'"
It seems there is a "bug" in your understanding of the English
language.  Since "English" is a proper name, it needs to be
capitalized.  And also your use of quotes is incorrect in that sentence.
Not understanding the standards of HTML has correlation with not
understanding the English language.

A lot of your mistakes in what you said is learned by the 3rd grade in
school.  Such as capitalizing English, and using quotation marks correctly.

I don't even see a correlation between saying someone doesn't understand
English, and the discussion of HTML  on these mailing lists.  From that
one sentence you wrote (not witty enough to write more than one
sentence?), I can see that you understanding of the English language is
lacking.