RE: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

Well, all I can say is that this little change ("onfocus" instead of
"onFocus") was all it took to make our code pass the W3C validator.

I just found the message 'there is no attribute "onFocus"' misleading -- as
compared to the much more helpful
Error Message [VE][108] which states: "Remember XHTML is all lower-case."

Sincerely
--
Marc Ermer