Re: [ANN] Beta test of the W3C Markup Validator (0.7.0 beta 2)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> Just one comment at the moment, Oliver (apart from thanks
> for fixing the earlier reported issues) -- attempting
> to validate the null document by direct input now produces :
>
> 	Sorry, this type of URL  scheme  () is not
> 	supported by this service. Please check that
> 	you entered the URL correctly.

I have a working patch which I just send to the CVS repository (see [1],
[2]). The dev instance at http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/ should be
updated with this new code within an hour at most.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-cvs/2005Jul/0138.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-cvs/2005Jul/0137.html

Thanks again for the report.
--