Re: IDN support in the validator

I don't pretend to understand this issue at all, but
I am intrigued by the behaviour of Mozilla, which
on being asked to open an http connection to

	www.räksmörgås.josefsson.org

reports (in its status bar)

	Resolving host www.xn--rksmrgs-5wao1o.josefsson.org

Could anyone explain what /that/ one's all about ?

** Phil.
--------