Re: [VE][387] Error Message Feedback

Thanks so very much for your quick reply. I appreciate it a lot.

Thanks for the direction.

I know my page is not written well.  My friend helped me make it.  I
am slowly learning correct formats, and am slowly trying to make my
site meet the standards.  I'll get there one day.

Thanks for the links too.

All the best in the New Year.

Brad

--