Re: validator issue

E. Judith Murray wrote:
> Since we add the section bellow to the .htaccess file of our articles
> folder, the validator is not working for the page:
> http://www.luventicus.org/articles/francais/03JeD005/index.html.

That's not really an issue with the validator, but with your server
configuration.  I suggest you remove the entire .htaccess file, check
that it will validate without it there, and then add in one small
section of your .htaccess at a time, until the problem occurs again.
Then you can narrow it down to the most likely culprit and fix it
yourself, or ask in a more appropriate forum/newsgroup/mailing list for
how to configure your server correctly.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/