Re: newbie-

On May 25, 2004, at 03:16, Benoni napitupulu wrote:
> i just wondering many years , when i will be better make web
> this is the web i got www.pcfasthelp.com
> seems not a valid html 4.0 transitional
> how to be able to design websites that according to your validation
> standart

Wanting to design better sites according to standards is a good goal,
but as you have already noticed, validators are more of a verification
tool than a learning tool, and that's probably not the best place to
start.

You will probably want to go through other resources and get familiar
with the standards... Books, web sites, etc. There are plenty of good
ones, which a web search on "resources to learn web standards" or "web
standards tutorial" should lead you to.

You can also read this article on our Web site:
	http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/Web-Quality

Good luck.
--
olivier