Re: Language Autodetection

* Sean B. Palmer wrote:
>The language is slightly shoddy, too: isn't an SGML parser also an XML
>parser since the latter's meant to subset the former?

No. You can parse XML documents using a SGML processor, but you cannot
turn a conforming SGML processor into a conforming XML processor without
changing the code, SGML processors would not enforce well-formedness for
example. (And in fact, the W3C MarkUp Validator does not use an XML
processor hence I wonder why it claims to do...)

>And /check/referer still doesn't pass its flippin' self? What more
>reason do you need to upgrade to the beta?! Do it yesterday already!
>:-)

Bah, that fuzzy fussy parsing thing is - among other things - borken.