W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-validator@w3.org > February 2004

Successful (and failed) install

From: Pete Prodoehl <pete.prodoehl@cygnusinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:58:50 -0600
Message-ID: <401EC81A.5000106@cygnusinteractive.com>
To: www-validator@w3.org

I've tried two installs, one on Mac OS X 10.2.8 using Perl 5.6.1, and 
using this OS X install guide:


That one failed, but I think it might be due to libiconv weirdness. I'll 
be trying again in the future.

I then tried an install on Red Hat Linux 7.2 and that went very smooth. 
I ended up following the above mentioned guide, just making path changes 
where needed...

So add one successful validator install to the list.

Received on Monday, 2 February 2004 17:06:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:58:38 UTC