Re: Validator says my ISO-8859-1 page is not US-ASCII

Bjoern is correct, the document should be interpreted as US-ASCII.
One way to fix that is to change the content type to application/xml.

I guess the validator should give more explanations if it complains about
encoding issues.

Regards,    Martin.