Re: Restriction of national IP only

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 16:41, Terje Bless wrote:

> Debian and Red Hat packages (.deb and .rpm, respectively) are available, but
> I'm afraid I've lost track of their current status. Ville, Frederic? Could you
> chime in here?

My original Red Hat 8.0 RPMs can be found at
<http://cachalot.ods.org/>.  There have been some improvements in the
packaging since (not to mention the software! :), and shortly after
0.6.2 is out, I'll strive to get a non-intrusive, well done RH9 package
out (as well as the dependencies).

The current RH 8.0 packages are intrusive in the sense that I took the
approach of trying to do the right thing and upgrade RH's openjade-1.3.1
to 1.3.2 and opensp-1.5.  Unfortunately, that pulled in some other
necessary updates, it just became too large.  It works, but it's not too
pretty :)

--
\/ille Skyttä
ville.skytta at iki.fi