Re: default charset broken

Hello Kjetil,

This change is in the validator now for almost two years.
I'm surprised that you haven't become aware of it earlier.
For how to have your server send out the appropriate HTTP
header (if you don't want to e.g. include a <meta> tag in
your pages, please see
http://www.w3.org/International/O-HTTP-charset.

Regards,    Martin.