Re: Same page online valid and offline not valid

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 03:04, Oliver Beck wrote:

> i have installed and configured the MarkUp-Validator CVS from

Which CVS branch?  Use the validator-0_6_0-branch if you want to use the
validator for something useful, and HEAD if you want to hack it.  HEAD
is almost guaranteed to be broken until announced otherwise :)

The documentation about CVS branches has been improved in the
forthcoming 0.6.2 release of the validator.

> I use Debian woody, Perl 5.6.1 (.deb), Apache 1.3.26 (.deb), OpenSP 1.5
> (.tar.gz), PHP 4.1.2 (.tar.gz).

Also, if you don't need the bleeding edge CVS version of validator,
there's a Debian repository of 0.6.1 (that's what
<http://validator.w3.org/> is running ATM) and the dependencies at
<http://www.mathgen.ch/debian/>.

--
\/ille Skyttä