RE: Problem with validator (500 EOF)

Hi Nick and the rest of you (thanks btw),

The following host resides on the same server and seems to work through
the validator.

http;//www.boomtown.net/da_dk/
http://download.boomtown.net/da_dk/

Don't think the server is denying anything right now.

BTW: http://fps.boomtown.net/ does not work through the http proxy Squid
(2.4 stable) either. Trying to retrieve pages through the proxy will
result in the following error message:

Zero Sized Reply

Maybe some code shared by the validator and squid are causing the
problem ?

-
Mvh Caspar

I wrote:
> That doesn't happen from elsewhere, and I'd suspect that
> whoever configured your server may be to blame.

What I had in mind was someone on one of the newsgroups, who announced
he
didn't like the validator and was denying access to its IP.  Whoever
runs Caspar's server may have done something like that.

--
Nick Kew