Re: Problem with validator (500 EOF)

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 16:20, Caspar Due wrote:

> Im trying to validate the following page: http://fps.boomtown.net/da_dk/ but
> the validator returns the following error:
>
> "500 EOF instead of reponse status line"
>
> Does anyone know what the problem might be ?

Huh?  Not me.  I can't reproduce this with my local validator instance,
it works fine, and HTTP response from your server looks good to me
(except that the page doesn't validate :).

It must be something with v.w.o setup.  Someone with shell access there,
what version of LWP and Perl does it have installed?  What does "HEAD
http://fps.boomtown.net/da_dk/" output?

--
\/ille Skyttä
ville.skytta at iki.fi