Re: nested lists

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Kevin McManus wrote:

> Thank you for your response. I guess that I should have investigated
> the www-validator list first as I see that I am the last in a long
> line of queries regarding nested list validation.

not, alas, the last. Merely the latest. (I built our research centre's
web design around use of nested lists. I've been kicking myself about
it for years once I discovered that I was the only page editor who
ever nested lists properly, and that I'd have to check everyone's
changes...)

But at least you didn't mention that the 'this page validates'
images lack file extensions, have lousy transparency, poor aliasing,
or are far larger than they need to be thanks to overblown
colourmaps - also done to death in the list archives.

L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L.Wood@ee.surrey.ac.uk>