Re: Beta: XML Output

"Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote in message
news:3dbea77c.95863284@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de...

> * Karl Dubost wrote:
> >Argggg
> >
> >People have started to point the XML output and start to develop
> >interfaces to it.
> >
> >I think we should start to document it or disable it, before to be
> >really stable?
>
> Disable.

On the XML output itself, it's nice to have, but is available in other
validators, so not essential,  the http headers though are very nice,
it's much better to make a "valid" test in a few hundred bytes than
having to get pages and pages, I'm often interested in if a page is
valid, but don't really care what the 300 errors I get back are.

So XML, nice if it's stable, (ditto EARL) but HEAD reporting is a
must-have for me.

Jim.