Re: Public beta test of the W3C Markup Validator

Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org> wrote:

>- Print the actual content type (unless we do that anyway,
>  don't remember exactly)
>- Say something about override (I guess this is particularly
>  useful for uploads).

I've changed the code to print out the actual Content-Type seen and there's
a bug registered to allow setting a charset overide from the error page.

--
I have lobbied for the update and improvement of SGML. I've done it for years.
I consider it the jewel for which XML is a setting.  It does deserve a bit or