Re: checklink: option to suppress msg

* John Russell wrote:
>Can we have an option to suppress the empty/duplicate anchor table
>It causes a lot of scrolling in report --- even in summary view.
>And in many cases the errors are extraneous
><h2 id="topic5"><a name="topic5"></a>Topic 5 -- FooBar</h2>
>is a good example of defensive coding that is valid....

Actually this construct is not valid. Anchor names as defined by the id
and name attribute in this example must identify a unique element, hence
if you want to use both, the id and the name attribute, you must use
them for the same element (i.e., <a> in this example). The W3C HTML
Validator is unable to detect this error, but e.g. http://tidy.sf.net/
will complain:

  line 1 column 17 - Warning: <a> Anchor "topic5" already defined