Re: uploaded file in beta validator

Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org> wrote:

>The beta validator should not try to link to files that were submitted
>for validation via upload.  It makes and invalid link.

Ugh! Nice catch; we'll certainly need to fix this before the next version.

Since I see you've set up a Bugzilla account Brant, would you mind logging
this issue there? <URL:http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>.

--
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin