Re: The beta validator

Hi Ville Skyttä,

> On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 15:16, elfin wrote:
>
>> Whilst testing a page for xhtml 1 strict compliance I noticd it
>> didn't pick up some unescaped &'s whereas the 'public' validator
>> picked them up.
>
> Whoo.  Looks like you're right.  Here's a couple of sample pages:
>
> <http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/foo.html>
> <http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/foo2.html>
>
> I'll go file a bug.

thanks for that.

We tend to use the validator quite extensively for
http://www.lspace.org/ which is almost all xhtml1 strict now.

Bit of feedback on the results though...

It is currently a little harder to understand, I personally think the
one liner : it has passed/failed (or whatever it is) was easier to see.
I have to read more on the beta validator to find out !
:-)

anyways keep up the good work,

elfin
One of many maintainers of The L-Space Web