Re: Beta: Character escapes in system identifiers

[ "http://www.bjoernsworld.de/cgi-bin/dtd.pl?björn" vs.  ]
[ "http://www.bjoernsworld.de/cgi-bin/dtd.pl?bj%c3%b6rn" ]

>As per XML 1.0 Second Edition section 4.2.2 XML processors must process
>these documents as beeing equivalent, the Validator however does not, it
>claims the second document beeing valid while the first document is said
>to be invalid. It's getting somehow confused by the system identifier in
>the first example.

Ok, I've logged it with target 0.7.0 (IOW, not this version), but I'm not
sure we can do much about this. This all happens down in the innards of SP,
so unless Nick or Liam (who are the ones hacking on OpenSP) has an idea,
this will probably end up as a bug report against OpenSP (which may or may
not ever get fixed).

Thanks for digging this up (how ever did you think to try that?)! :-)

--
I have lobbied for the update and improvement of SGML. I've done it for years.
I consider it the jewel for which XML is a setting.  It does deserve a bit or