Re: W3C HTML Validator: Last Modified?

Hi all,

Strange...

Last week I can't validate my pages.  Now, I can.   It seems that I must
wait for few days for the validator to erase its own memory cache so that
it can look into my pages as fresh contents.

I am now jumpy very happy with all of my pages which those passed by the
validator!!!

I will leave you guys to baffle why the valdator didn't work to refresh the
cache on my pages last week, but works great today.  I haven't changed or
untouched anything on those page contents.

Regards,
Harry Jr.