Re: Updated validator patches

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 02:59, Terje Bless wrote:

> And I've applied everything that was in your patches directory (still
> modulo the checklink stuff). I'm not entirely sure I like the mod_perl
> patch, but I applied it anyway as I don't have any specific reason for why
> it rubbed me the wrong way. I may renge and do it differently at some
> point, but for now it went in unchanged.

Yeah, maybe it's the sub inside BEGIN?  That feels a bit weird here
too...

BTW; it seems you missed some bits of the patches, updated ones again
available from <http://cachalot.ods.org/patches/w3c-validator/>...

> BTW, I'd appreciate it if you'd put a note somewhere for patches that do
> more then one thing. It saves me time trying to figure out what relevance
> those changes have. :-)

I usually try to make patches that Do One Thing, but with the previous
mod_perl patch this wasn't the case, sorry about that.

--
Ville Skyttä
ville.skytta at iki.fi