Re: validator not doing application/xhtml+xml

Just for the record:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg15878.html

says that application/xhtml+xml has been approved as an informal RFC
by the IESG. So I don't see any big reason to wait to implement that
in the validator.

Regards,  Martin.