Re: OpenSP (Re: Macintosh charset blowing up?)

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 21:24, Nick Kew wrote:

> Does anyone else with an interest in validation and/or web accessibility
> hack C++?

I do.  C++ is my current favorite and strongest language.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a great deal of time for quite a while to
contribute to much of anything.

But if you want programming tips I'm happy to try to help.

The Association of C and C++ Users (http://www.accu.org) has some
wonderful mailing lists, I think they would be interested to hear more
about validation.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford