Re: <FRAMESET rows="105,*,18" frameborder=0>

  Thank You for your answer. I'm useing and weblint too - ther one
can set which extensions he is useing and weblint won't say that this is
an error. This could be done with validator too I think. A check box fo
what kind of extension do one is useing or it could be a warrning :).