From: Terje Bless [mailto:link@pobox.com]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:31 PM
To: W3C Validator
Cc: Lee Roberts
Subject: Re: Bug Report

Lee Roberts <uce@roserockdesign.com> wrote:

>While validating http://www.roserockdesign.com/portfolio.php the
>validator suddenly decided it didn't know how to validate the page.  It

>was working fine.
>
>Error: "I was not able to extract a character encoding labeling from
>any of the valid sources for such information."
>
>The DTD, namespace, and character encoding are all present.

% GET http://www.roserockdesign.com/portfolio.php
<b>Parse error</b>:  parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or
';' in <b>/home/pentagon/roserockdesign-www/portfolio.php</b> on line

Perhaps you want to check your PHP? :-)

--
My mom is a professional botanist, or, as her spousal equivalent
described it, they'll be out hiking in the woods, she'll see a plant off