Re: Bug Report

Lee Roberts <uce@roserockdesign.com> wrote:

>While validating http://www.roserockdesign.com/portfolio.php the
>validator suddenly decided it didn't know how to validate the page.  It
>was working fine.
>
>Error: "I was not able to extract a character encoding labeling from any
>of the valid sources for such information."
>
>The DTD, namespace, and character encoding are all present.

% GET http://www.roserockdesign.com/portfolio.php
<b>Parse error</b>:  parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';'
in <b>/home/pentagon/roserockdesign-www/portfolio.php</b> on line
%

Perhaps you want to check your PHP? :-)

--
My mom is a professional botanist, or, as her spousal equivalent described
it, they'll be out hiking in the woods, she'll see a plant off by the side