Re: Shaming compaines into improving their HTML

I agree there,
it is the market that has the main power.

However, I as a front end developer, always make sure that the pages I
forward to my collegues always are validated. I also insist that those below
me on the line do the same.

At least here in the UK I know a lot of developers doesn't even know the
validator exists. Maybe if we who do know it exists could start spreading
the word properly ...

Just my two cents worth
Sofia