Re: what are the right URL?

That's not validating, at least, not in the sense of the W3C's
validator.  (Do you _know_ what a validator is?  What program
were you using, even?)

What should you do?  Well, you probably should ignore it, but if
you really care you can always do exactly what the output of
your program (which you quoted) tells you to do:  change the
'w3c.org' to 'w3.org' and add slashes on the ends of the URLs.

But why bother?

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/