Re: When is XHTML 1.1 support going to be added to the Validator?

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Terje Bless wrote:

> Actually, patches shouldn't be necessary, but if you needed any magic to
> make it work -- *cough*MathML*chough* -- a few words might save me the
> brunt of the cursing and sweating part. :-)

No, hacks weren't necessary: just catalogue entries and additional
doctypes in the code.  Oh, and I updated to the latest MathML, SMIL,
and the WAPFORUM markups  (WML, etc) at the same time.  MathML was
the 'interesting' one: I .. er .. borrowed your fix ;-)

> Sucks when that happens. You haven't considered hosting at Sealand?:-)

Who or what is Sealand?

--
Nick Kew