Re: Unix --> NT (source code stuff)

On 19.02.01 at 07:33, antilyrical@spamcop.net wrote:

>In the tar ball there is a file called Entries.  [...] unlike *nix, the NT
>filesystem is case-insensitive. [...]. Will this cause any problems in
>running the validator?

Nope. Those are artifacts of the Version Control/Source Code Control system
used (CVS). They aren't used for anything at runtime; they just matter when
you are developing from the Version Control Repository. Just ignore them.

Note to self: put fixing the tarball generation on the TODO. :-)

BTW, if you need to make any changes to get it to run on NT, be sure to let
us know so we can try to integrate the necessary changes -- if possible --
or at least document them.