Re: $NKF

On 02.02.01 at 15:54, Mike Holladay <mholladay@netopia.com> wrote:

>I can't get past the $NKF, do you know where to get this at, or what I
>need to do to disable it so I can finish working the other kinks out.

You can try the attached version of "check". It strips any mention of nkf.

However, I think it unlikely that this is your problem. nkf is only ever
called if you need to do a charset transliteration. Since you don't, you
should never need it. If this doesn't work you'll need to give more info on
what is failing and how.

BTW, I'm leaving Martin in the CC, but I don't think he does any work on
the Validator. Use the www-validator list for preference. You can always
email me directly -- I may see messages sent to me faster then I see
messages on the list -- but keep in mind that my response time is
*horrible* and I have no affiliation with the W3C Validator apart from
bugging Gerald with patches at odd intervals. For changes at the W3 end,
you'll need to go through the list.