Re: "Valid HTML 4" image

pdf@bizfon.com wrote:

> It kills me that this problem has been around for months, tons of people have
> complained about it, and NO ONE IS WILLING TO FIX IT!!!
> -Pete

Pete:

But I HAVE fixed it (AFAICT)! I sent a copy attached to my E-mail. If
you haven't got that one, you can pick it up from:
http://www.path.cam.ac.uk/pics/vh40.gif

I don't know if you're part of W3C or if you have the access to update
the image on the W3C site but please, whoever is responsible for this,
help yourselves! If you like, I'll do the rest of them - just tell me
where to find them. I'm happy to contribute (within reason)!

Steve

--
Steve Kimberley Computer Associate
University of Cambridge Department of Pathology