Re: Minor Problem With File Upload Feature

Don't blame them.  During last call on XHTML 1 one of the comments was
that the DTDs need to have the name of the language in their system
identifier.  Hence, the names were changed to xhtml1-*
(xhtml1-transitional.dtd for example).  The old references only ever
appeared in the PR version of the XHTML 1 specification, as far as I
know.