Re: Suggested improvement for HTML validation service

On 14.01.00 at 18:59, JohnTNYC <johntnyc@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I believe Geoffrey is referring to the ability to upload a local file to
>the validator, as the CSS validator has at:
>
>http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-upload.html
>
>Browse is a reference to file upload form element (since that's the way
>it is presented in most browsers).  I believe this is on the TO DO list.

Ah, now, that makes more sense. This code is allready there (take a look at
1.56), but Gerald hasn't tested it yet so the HTML FORM on the homepage
hasn't been activated yet. If you do a local install, you should be able to
modify "htdocs/index.html" to include the necessary HTML and voila!