Re: Can I validate a entire website w/ validator.w3.org?

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Helio Nunes (dedalu) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Validator is a nice feature! Much more for dinamic sites!!! My php site
> can be validated!
>
> But how can I validate a entire website?

You have several options:

*  Online, you can use the WDG validator[1] to spider a site.  However,
   this relies on rapid-fire spidering, which puts a heavy load on the
   network.
*  Install an offline validator such as the offline WDG validator or
   "arealvalidator"[2].
*  Use the Site Valet[3] service to spider your site periodically and
   email you reports of a range of potential problems - including
   validation errors and other issues.

[1] http://www.htmlhelp.org/tools/validator/
[2] http://www.arealvalidator.com/
[3] http://valet.webthing.com/