Re: Validating XML on the Validator - Logo please?

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Sean Palmer wrote:

>> No. It points out that it barfs on a page you say is probably invalid
>> anyway and passes on two pages you say are supposed to pass. I'm fully
>> aware that I'm missing something here, but I have no clue what that is.
>:-|
>
>Nothing is missing! The W3C validator only validates XML, not XML Schemas
>(yet).

http://www.w3.org/2000/06/webdata/xsv
Use this form for checking a schema which is accessible via the Web, and/or schema-validating an instance with a schema of your own.

And

http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema.html#Tools

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager