Re: HTML Validator Bug (Validator FAQ #2)

Hi, this isn't a bug in the validator; the correct way to encode
ampersands in CDATA (which is what URIs are, when included in
HTML pages) is to use &.  Using & where you have & will
work on nearly any browser out there -- see the archives of this
list for details.

--Kynn

Catch the web accessibility meme!                   http://aware.hwg.org/