Re: SVG properties

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:12:14 +0100
To: W3C WWW Validator CSS <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
I don’t know where this all fell apart so I just repeat the original
question: Are there any plans to validate against SVG properties * in
the CSS validator?

There is no confusion about SVG, CSS, validation, the W3C process, or
anything else. Hence, to the members of the SVG and CSS groups: maybe
it’s more helpful to chime in once Yves or others working on the
validator have spoken. I personally do not have any indirect questions
to the groups that I wouldn’t raise directly with them using more
appropriate subject lines.

Thanks :)

* accurately: CSS properties defined in SVG

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/