Re: SVG properties

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:33:02 +0100
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org, W3C WWW Validator CSS <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I'm not sure what to do with your response but if you're suggesting
that *all* properties defined in SVG will ultimately make it into CSS
modules *and* that that means that they will also, guaranteed, be
supported by the CSS validator, then thanks for the affirmation :)

Otherwise I hope Yves &c. can share their take, too, for I think
properties like text-rendering (which I think is at least one property
that has not been moved to a CSS module by the way?) are around for
many years now :)

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/