Re: Bug - By URI Validation - Value Error : content none is not a content value : none

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 11:21 +0300, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
> Zoffix Znet wrote:
>
> > If you validate http://stevensfuneralsupplies.com/ you'll see two
> > errors for the print.css file:
> > ( http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%
> > 2Fstevensfuneralsupplies.com%2F&warning=2&profile=css3&usermedium=all
> > )
> >
> >  Value Error : content none is not a content value : none
> >
> > The CSS2.1 Specification lists 'none' as a valid value for `content`
> > property: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/generate.html#propdef-content
>
> But you have requested for "validation" against "CSS3" (which is a
> collection of sketchy drafts that may change at any moment and should not be
> cited except as work in progress). That's what the parameter profile=css3
> means.

Thank you for clarification. The "By URI" link came from our IRC bot,
and I completely forgot that it validates against CSS3.

Luckly I don't have a pointy-haired boss nor teacher, otherwise I'd be
in trouble with overflow-y being CSS3 :D