Re: css validation

I suppose my answer was too subtle. The error is in Google's
stylesheet, which I doubt you have control over.  The "zoom" property
is an IE/Win proprietary property (and it does not follow the naming
convention for vendor specific properties either), so it does not
validate. If you want to know why they used the zoom property, read
this: http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/haslayout

By the way, your HTML errors are much more serious than that CSS
error. See http://validator.w3.org/

-- Kravvitz