Re: CSS Doesn't Validate when combined, but does individually

Thanks David,

Ahh, so I was getting the validation string from one directly from
w3.org and was getting the other from the Web Developer Toolkit:

By modifying the options in this firefox extension and forcing it to
css21 vs the older css2 I removed the error:
   http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=2&uri=

Now, I'm assuming that I should be validating against CSS 2.1 since it's
the latest standard, right?  Any reason to stick to CSS 2.0??

Mike

--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting Inc.
Free Software for Social Change -> http://openconcept.ca