Re: SVG Properties missing? (Was: [ANN] new CSS validator released)

Hello,

[please keep the list copied in your replies]

On Mar 12, 2008, at 15:37 , Jeff Schiller wrote:

> It's entirely possible that I'm mis-interpretting this then:
>
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.codedread.com%2Fcodedread.css&profile=css21&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en

You're using properties that do not belong to the CSS 2.1 profile,
hence unsurprisingly not validating against that profile.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any CSS profile that would allow you to
mix SVG style properties with CSS "desktop" ones.

--
olivier