Re: problem with validator (capitalization of color keywords)

Hi Andrew,

On May 11, 2007, at 02:59 , Andrew Killen | PrizeWize wrote:
> Thanks for the validator, but I’ve run into a problem with the
> warnings.
>
> However when you change the named colors to all lower case the
> (i.e. yellow, blue, black) warning is no longer present.
Absolutely, there was a bug I've been wanting to look into for a
while [1]. I fixed it in CVS today, simply by removing the warning.
Will make its way into the production validator soon.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2007Mar/
0000.html

Thank you,
--