Re: Validator incorrectly reports validity for case of font-family _keyword_ that is enclosed in quotes

Surely

	a {font-family: "Serif"}

simply specifies that the font family for <A> elements
should be the font called "Serif" (if it exists), and
makes no reference to the generic serif font family
at all ?

Philip Taylor
--------