Re: Comment/question about HTML validator response...

I was having that problem as well. The temporary solution for me was to
validate the style sheets directly. The validator seems to choke on any
characters encoded using & such as the &, non-breaking spaces, and the
copyright symbol. At first it only did this on password locked pages. Now it
is getting this error on public pages as well.

And I just went to test this again and it seems to be fixed now. But maybe
that will give you somewhere to start looking.

Jennifer

----------------------
Jennifer Kucich
530-752-9343